- Obligation of Contributors. In the event that you operate a blog site, discuss a blogging site, post material to the Site, post hyperlinks on the Web page, or otherwise develop (or even make it possible for any 3rd party to make) content available through the Web site (any such material, “Content”), You are actually entirely accountable when it comes to the content in regard to, and any damage resulting from, that Content. That is the case in spite of whether the Content in question constitutes text, visuals, a sound recordings file, or even computer software applications. By making Content obtainable, you embody and warrant that:
the downloading, duplicating and use pertaining to the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including however certainly not constricted to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any kind of third party;
if your workplace holds rights to intellectual property you create, you have possibly (i) acquired authorization coming from your business to submit or make available the Material, incorporating but not restricted to any software application, or (ii) secured from your workplace a waiver as to all rights in or to the Material;
you have actually completely conformed with any type of 3rd party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all types of things necessary to appropriately pass through to end customers any needed terms;
the Web content is not spammy, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain immoral or undesirable industrial content crafted that one may push traffic to third party websites or boost the internet search engine ranks of third party sites, or to further crimes (including phishing) or deceive beneficiaries as to the provider of the material (for example, spoofing);.
the Material is definitely not porn, does not incorporate threats or provoke violence in the direction of people or bodies, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;.
By submitting Content to voyagerdesigns.co.uk for incorporation on your Website, you grant voyagerdesigns.co.uk a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, customize, modify and publish the Material solely for the purpose of featuring, promoting and marketing your blog. If you eliminate Content, voyagerdesigns.co.uk will use justifiable endeavours to remove it from the Internet site, but you acknowledge that caching or endorsements to the Web content may not be made immediately inaccessible.
Without having minimizing any of those representations or warranties, voyagerdesigns.co.uk has the right (though not the obligation) to, in voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s sole discretion (i) refuse or eliminate any web content that, in voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s realistic point of view, breaches any voyagerdesigns.co.uk policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) discontinue or deny access to and use of the Site to any specific individual or body for any justification, in voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s sole discretion. voyagerdesigns.co.uk will have no obligation to offer a refund of any sums previously paid.
Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by voyagerdesigns.co.uk to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free voyagerdesigns.co.uk.com services.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. voyagerdesigns.co.uk has not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, voyagerdesigns.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which voyagerdesigns.co.uk links, and that link to voyagerdesigns.co.uk. voyagerdesigns.co.uk does not have any control over those non-voyagerdesigns.co.uk websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-voyagerdesigns.co.uk website or webpage, voyagerdesigns.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As voyagerdesigns.co.uk asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by voyagerdesigns.co.uk.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify voyagerdesigns.co.uk in accordance with voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. voyagerdesigns.co.uk will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from voyagerdesigns.co.uk to you any voyagerdesigns.co.uk or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with voyagerdesigns.co.uk. voyagerdesigns.co.uk, voyagerdesigns.co.uk, the voyagerdesigns.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with voyagerdesigns.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of voyagerdesigns.co.uk or voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Advertisements. voyagerdesigns.co.uk retains the right to show advertisings on your blog post except if you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. voyagerdesigns.co.uk reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at voyagerdesigns.co.uk,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog site footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By mobilizing a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our associates, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You are able to opt out of their terms of service at any moment by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. voyagerdesigns.co.uk retains the right, at its sole discretion, to adjust or remove and replacing any type of component of this Contract. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement occasionally for changes. Your continued utilization of or access to the Online site following the uploading of any kind of adjustments to this specific Agreement makes up acceptance pertaining to those changes. voyagerdesigns.co.uk may likewise, in the future, deliver new services and/or features by means of the Website (involving, the launch of new tools and resources). This kind of new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. voyagerdesigns.co.uk may cut off your access to all or any part of the Site at any moment, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective instantly. If you desire to put an end to this particular Agreement or your voyagerdesigns.co.uk profile (if you have one), you may simply discontinue utilizing the Site. Notwithstanding the prior, if you have a paid services profile, this type of account may only be put an end to by voyagerdesigns.co.uk if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to fix this type of violation inside thirty (30) days from voyagerdesigns.co.uk’s notification to you thereof; provided that, voyagerdesigns.co.uk can end the Site instantly as part of a general close of our service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is supplied “as is”. voyagerdesigns.co.uk and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without restriction, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular objective and non-infringement. Nor voyagerdesigns.co.uk nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Site at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will voyagerdesigns.co.uk, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any deal, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts which go above the charges paid by you to voyagerdesigns.co.uk under this contract during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. voyagerdesigns.co.uk shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to issues beyond their acceptable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent restricted by relevant law.